Advanced Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine
Outpatient Wound Care
Who needs wound care? Maybe you do.
Any cut, nick, scrape, puncture, incision, sore, blister … any traumatic opening in the skin is vulnerable to deeper skin erosion, infection and complications. Especially for people with diabetes or heart conditions, infection can be life threatening. Don’t risk infection and possible damage to your heart, your organs or your limbs.
We treat a wide range of wounds including:
- Pressure sores, stages 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Ulcers — neuropathic and others
- Surgical incisions
- Venous stasis wounds
- Ischemic wounds
Our Treatment Plan
When you come to us with stubborn or infected wounds, we’ll investigate, analyze and then develop an individualized treatment plan. Our goal is to assemble the best approaches possible to get you up and about and back to your life.
- We may need to remove unhealthy tissue
- Oral medication in addition to topical solutions might be appropriate
- Hyperbarics might be helpful